Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What sort of lights to use in trees?

rubyru
Just Starting Out

What sort of lights to use in trees?

I often see lovely white lights in trees in the city etc what sort of lights can you use ? is there lights for trees that are not electric??

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: what sort of lights to use in trees

Hello @rubyru 

Thanks for sharing your question about what lights to use on trees. When choosing lights for outdoors, it's important to make sure that it is rated for outdoor use. 

I suggest having a look at the Lytworx 1000 Warm White LED Fairy Lights. These lights are multi-functional and have a built-in function controller which allows you to choose between 8 different light settings from. This functionality allows you to browse between settings at the click of a button. 

This light set needs to be plugged in order to function and since it will be used outdoors, I recommend using an Arlec IP44 Outdoor Safety Box.

Another model is the Lytworx Warm White Solar / USB Fairy Lights - 200 Pack it has a dual power system. It can either be plugged into the solar panel or into a standard wall plug. 

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
SteveC
Cultivating a Following

Re: What sort of lights to use in trees?

@rubyru, have you thought about using battery powered solar charged outdoor Christmas lights? I have used them for years on my home at Christmas. usually last all night.

I notice Bunnings now have their Christmas decorations out.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects