Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Where to find flypaper insect traps

NumeroUno
Cultivating a Following

Where to find flypaper insect traps

Hi all,

Bunnings previously used to sell the Buzz Flypaper 8 pack, but I cant find it anymore or on the website. These were quite effective. Are stores expected to have stock soon or is there an alternative?

s-l500.png?

JoeAzza
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Where to find flypaper insect traps

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @NumeroUno 

It's great that you received excellent advice from @JoeAzza. Just to add to his suggestions, I recommend having a look at the The Buzz Mini Insect Indoor Pot Traps - 5 Pack. Although not as big as the coiled paper trap it is just as effective. 

Allow me to make further inquiries regarding its availability. As soon as I have more information, I'll get back to you.

Thank you for your patience.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @NumeroUno 

I've just been in contact with my local store, I'm sorry but the 8 pack flypaper is no longer available. I suggest having a look at the other alternatives such as the The Buzz Disposable Fly Trap and the Gepro Milk Bottle Fly Trap - 4 Pack.

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

Eric

Zeebee
Just Starting Out

To me, there is no alternative. Where I use them, this is the best solution. Would be even better if it would consist an attractant for beehive Phorid flies.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for your feedback and for joining in the discussion @Zeebee.

We look forward to reading about all your projects and plans for around the house and garden. Please don't hesitate to post whenever you need a hand or have something to share with other members.

Welcome to the community,

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects