Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What project do you want to tackle next?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

What project do you want to tackle next?

Many people have long lists of projects they would love to tackle around the house and garden.

We'd love to hear from you about the one project you want to get stuck into next. 

Let us know by replying below.

I'm sure the rest of the Workshop community will be more than happy to give you some advice and help along the way. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: What project do you want to tackle next?

Hi @larnywolflubke,

My recommendation for your Halloween event is to start small and build from there. Check out our range of Halloween decorations that you can use and use cobweb well. The cobweb is inexpensive, and you can achieve a dramatic effect. It's great to spend some time making really convincing tombstones, but a simple white cross created from fence pailing works a treat, too. They're easy to knock up and create an authentic-looking graveyard.

For security, I'd keep my haunt lit into the later hours of the night. I found RGB floodlights a great way to create a spooky ambience.

It's been a few years now since I really went all out, but I managed to grow my audience from a few trick-or-treaters the first year to well over 400 guests. 

Reach out if you need any assistance.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects