Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Front yard reno with planter boxes and pavers

Jewels68
Getting Established

Front yard reno with planter boxes and pavers

Peace and Serenity

Hard work but loving the space that I have created, for relaxing and unwinding from my day 😊

Materials

Bamboo screens, planter boxes, matrix screens, porcelain pavers, stones, chairs, cushions, artwork, plants,sleepers, uprights, mulch,soil mix,ect

Tools

Steps

Step 1

Removing rubbles,installing bamboo screens on treated pine, spraying with protective exterior Matt spray, building wall to suit screens, gate, sleeper planter, pots to fit alcoves, screeding, weed mat,laying pavers, filling with pebbles, laying turf, aluminium edging, adding decorative artwork ect

Jewelleryrescue
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Bunnings Inspiration

Hi @Jewels68 

Top  work time well  spent,  I could relax there for sure,

To add to your ambiance find a  little sefl container water  feature that must make some water splashibg tricking  noise to fill your sense  of hearing too,

But not really necessary,  :smile:

Akanksha
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Outdoor reno with planter boxes and pavers

A warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community, @Jewels68. We're thrilled to have you join our wonderful community of like-minded D.I.Y. enthusiasts who are passionate about improving their homes and gardens. 

Congratulations on the completion of a terrific project! Your outdoor area (guessing it's your backyard?) looks like a terrific tranquil retreat perfect for relaxing and enjoying the sunshine. Loving your use of the bamboo and Matrix screens - great way to add privacy and a touch of style. 

Would you happen to have any additional photos of the area (before and during the project) so we can get a better idea of the transformation? And what was the toughest part of this outdoor revamp? This is a perfect and inspiring summer project and I'm sure members who are looking to do something similar will appreciate any pointers and advice. 

Congratulations once again. We look forward to seeing what you tackle next. Don't hesitate to post anytime you have a question or have something to share.

Akanksha

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jewels68
Getting Established

Thank you for your kind words , this is my front courtyard

IMG_4817.jpeg

Yes that would be lovely I have this in my backyard

IMG_6010.jpeg

Jewels68
Getting Established

IMG_0379.jpeg

IMG_0378.jpeg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @Jewels68 

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing garden makeover. Its looks very relaxing and is so practical. I love the paver and pebble walkway you've placed in your design. It makes it so much easier to access the plants near the wall without stepping on the lawn. The raised garden along with the Buddha statue just completes the picture.  

Again, thank you for sharing such a wonderful project.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thats  @Jewels68   

Is  what iam talking about  nice  water  feature.  :smile:

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects