Re: Show off your mancave

Experienced Contributor

This amused me...

Mancave.JPG

Valued Contributor

Wow, can anyone build this for me? It would be amazing for the mancave.

Experienced Contributor

[ Edited ]

Check out the man cave at this place!

13686751_1145797655483272_4090066508503261866_n.jpg

13613387_1145797918816579_851399190420840626_o.jpg

Highlighted
Junior Contributor

Would love something like this in the mancave!

ToranaUnit.png

Experienced Contributor

Anyone see the story on mancaves on The Project last night?http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-project/extra/season-8/man-caves

It was based on a new book about blokes and their sheds - http://mensshedphotography.com.au/ There are some top photos of some amazing caves.

shed.png

Trusted Contributor

@Goldmember, thanks for those links, I did watch a few episodes of Manspace TV once I woke up to it being on, & thoroughly enjoyed them.

From another perspective, I'm with Jeff Kennett in believing that Govt funding of the Find a Shed program is vitally important, in being a mental support system for blokes suffering loss, or struggling with life. Nothing works better than having a listening ear that cares & shares.

I sincerely hope that @She_Skills program gets full Govt backing, as it's definitely a survival mechanism, & healing process for many women struggling with hardship brought about by broken relationships or loss.

Established Contributor

Would be great @Andy_Mann. I'm applying for some funding under the Women in STEM programme. Fingers crossed but I won't hold my breath.
Community Manager

Good luck with the application @She_Skills. Fingers crossed for you.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@She_Skills, fingers & toes crossed here, I'm be listening out the outcome.

Experienced Contributor

Absolutely love this for a Mancave or "WomanCave".  Some years ago friends made a bar out of the husband's old favourite Holden (wife had an accident .. was not popular for a short while.  hahahahah)

Welcome to Workshop

An online community for D.I.Y. and gardening discussion.

How to get started

Ask your D.I.Y. questions and share your projects. Our help section can show you how.

Join Workshop