Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Show off your mancave

MartyH
Amassing an Audience

Show off your mancave

I like seeing photos of people's handiwork in the Aussie mancaves Facebook page. Here's a good one I saw recently of an old shed turned into a backyard pub. 

ShedPub.png

Re: Show off your mancave

This amused me...

Mancave.JPG

Kermit
Amassing an Audience

Wow, can anyone build this for me? It would be amazing for the mancave.

Goldmember
Having an Impact

Check out the man cave at this place!

13686751_1145797655483272_4090066508503261866_n.jpg

13613387_1145797918816579_851399190420840626_o.jpg

Mick
Cultivating a Following

Would love something like this in the mancave!

ToranaUnit.png

Anyone see the story on mancaves on The Project last night?http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-project/extra/season-8/man-caves

It was based on a new book about blokes and their sheds - http://mensshedphotography.com.au/ There are some top photos of some amazing caves.

shed.png

Andy_Mann
Former Community Member

@Goldmember, thanks for those links, I did watch a few episodes of Manspace TV once I woke up to it being on, & thoroughly enjoyed them.

From another perspective, I'm with Jeff Kennett in believing that Govt funding of the Find a Shed program is vitally important, in being a mental support system for blokes suffering loss, or struggling with life. Nothing works better than having a listening ear that cares & shares.

I sincerely hope that @She_Skills program gets full Govt backing, as it's definitely a survival mechanism, & healing process for many women struggling with hardship brought about by broken relationships or loss.

Would be great @Andy_Mann. I'm applying for some funding under the Women in STEM programme. Fingers crossed but I won't hold my breath.

Good luck with the application @She_Skills. Fingers crossed for you.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Andy_Mann
Former Community Member

@She_Skills, fingers & toes crossed here, I'm be listening out the outcome.

BibbyKat
Having an Impact

Absolutely love this for a Mancave or "WomanCave".  Some years ago friends made a bar out of the husband's old favourite Holden (wife had an accident .. was not popular for a short while.  hahahahah)

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects