Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to fix Ozito PXCSDMS 18 36V mower?

richy13
Finding My Feet

How to fix Ozito PXCSDMS 18 36V mower?

Hi all my ozito 36 volt steel deck brushless mower ,build date 6/2018,it hadent been used 2 yrs as we had no grass as doing an extention to house   ,got it out to use it,as we now got turf thats been down long enough to mow ,its dead ,i bought a new twin pack with charger 4ah pack $99  as though the old batterys may have died,but nope, i though maybe pull out the key and reinsert it ,may help,but its jambed solid ,ive pushed the red button in b4 pulling handle,pulled handle then pushed the button,tryed batterys in differnt spots ,any one have any sugestions ,or do i thow it out,its done bugger all work for the amount i orig payed for it ,i thought if im going to buy a new battery mower  get the one with the  biggest cut with steel deck ect  ,i def wont be buying another one ,as its not good value for your money ,ive allso got a small ryobi 18volt that i got b4 the ozito,its had a hard life and still going strong

1000026980.jpg

1000026978.jpg

1000026979.jpg

1000026976.jpg

1000026973.jpg

Re: my ozito PXCSDMS 18 36V mower wont run

I think your right 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects