Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to find these matching pavers?

SJ16
Getting Established

How to find these matching pavers?

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone can help me with the name & where i may be able to locate about 52 sqM of the pictured pavers?

Dimensions are 225mm long x 115mm wide & 50mm high

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks!

IMG_3074.jpg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Trying to source a paver style

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @SJ16. It's splendid to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about sourcing pavers.

I would suggest that it would be quite a task to locate a matching paver. You'd possibly find something similar, but the likelihood of being the same is slim.

Would it be worth considering removing what you have and selecting a new paver entirely?

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Dave-1
Home Improvement Guru

Re: Trying to source a paver style

Afternoon @SJ16 

Trying to match up existing pavers with a new set is a pain, possible but a pain.

52sqm :surprised: woooooo Id possibly be thinking along the lines of mitchellMc for sorcing all new so they match,

If not then keep an eye out on local social media sites, and move fast as pavers are a HOT item. I have managed to get more squiggly pavers for my path that way, almost the same colour but the shape worked. It wasnt enough but some are better then none. :smile:

You could also talk to some local builders/handyman as often they will have jobs to remove the pavers and they usually dont mind selling them to you, negotiation! They would rather get rid of them then to go pay to go to landfill :smile:

The last place I can suggest is actually your local plant nusery especially if they do landscaping. Thats how I picked up my squiggly pavers They had a bunch for sale that they removed from a job, I walked past and went "BINGO" :smile:

Dave

SJ16
Getting Established

Looking to match pavers

Hi all,

Another paver query…looking to match these. Anyone know the name by chance?

They’re a 400mm x 400mm…any help appreciated!!

Tanks!

IMG_8891.jpeg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Looking to match pavers

Hi @SJ16,

A near match would be the Brighton Masonry 400 x 400 x 40mm Sand Mypave Paver. I suspect that might be the closest you'd find without knowing who the original manufacturer was. If they weren't our pavers, then you should expect some colour variation. 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

SJ16
Getting Established

Thanks a lot for your assistance Mitchell - unfortunately my client doesn't know the name of the manufacturer so it's much of a guess game :smile:

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @SJ16 

I can only suggest bringing one of the smaller pavers to the store and see if you can match it to the Brighton Masonry 400 x 400 x 40mm Sand Mypave Paver that Mitchell mentioned. It will give you a much better idea if they are the same colour and texture.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects