Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Ozito cordless battery compatibility

Ricochet
Getting Established

Ozito cordless battery compatibility

Hi.   I have just bought an Ozito 12v cordless drill.  Could I use the battery from that in an Ozito 18v Circular saw or other Ozito power tool.

12345abcdefg
Just Starting Out

Battery Charger For Ozito

My Ozito  36 valt battery  is ok only the  charger is not  and is needed  for my Ozito  36 valt  lawm mower 

Re: Battery Charger For Ozito

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @12345abcdefg. It's terrific to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about Ozito battery chargers.

If you can provide your battery's model number, I can call Ozito to check the availability of a replacement charger. As far as I'm aware, there is just one 36V battery and charger, so you should be able to see the helpful team at your local Bunnings store's Special Orders desk, and they can place an order. However, I'd like to double-check that first, or the team at Special Orders can do that for you at the time of placing your order.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Rogere
Just Starting Out

Which battery

I'm interested in buying Ozito Cordless Vacuum Cleaner PXC 18V (skin only) which is the best recommended battery and charger and how much are they. My nearest Bunnings is Tweed Heads and they don't have this in stock. Can I order it?

JacobZ
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Which battery

Hi @Rogere,

Thank you for your question and welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community, it is great to have you with us.

Ozito offer a variety of batteries and chargers catering to different customer needs. The great thing is that the vast majority of Ozito tools are on the PXC battery platform, so the batteries you choose will be compatible with a huge range of powertools, garden tools and accessories.

Two options you should consider are the Ozito PXC 18V 2.5Ah Battery and Charger PXBC-25B - Kit and the Ozito PXC 18V 2 x 4.0Ah Batteries And Multi Charger Pack.

The 2.5Ah battery and charger kit is great option if low cost is your main preference. The downside to this kit is that there is only one battery, with a lower capacity and a charger with one charging slot. If you are not planning on using the vacuum for extended periods, this is a cost-effective option for you.

The 2 x 4.0Ah battery and charger kit is more expensive, but it comes with 2 x higher capacity batteries and a dual charger, so you can have one battery in the vacuum, while the other is charging, allowing for greater run time and usability.

I'd suggest giving Tweed Heads a call to see if they have any stock on order or if they can get one in from another store. Our Ozito lines are fast movers, so it is likely that if they are out of stock, they will be getting more in soon or there is one floating at another store nearby that they can assist you with getting.

Let me know if you have any other questions that I can assist with.

Jacob

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @Rogere,

I thought I'd follow up for you to check stock availability at Bunnings Tweed Heads. I do apologise, but there must have been a miscommunication at the store, as they have the entire range of both batteries and battery kits with chargers in stock, including the two packs @JacobZ has referenced above.

If you head to the tool shop, the packs will be kept behind the desk. Just ask them there, and they'll grab them for you.

Please let us know if you have any issues.

Mitchell 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi again @Rogere,

My colleague has helpfully pointed out that you might have been referring to the Ozito Cordless Vacuum Cleaner PXC 18V (skin only) not being in stock. I've checked the Ozito PXC 36V (2 x 18V) Brushless Blower Vacuum PXBVS-3624 - Skin Only as well, and they currently have two on the shelf.

There are quite a few different machines, like hand vacs and bucket vacs, that fall under the description of "Ozito Cordless Vacuum Cleaner PXC 18V (skin only)", so if you could link me to the product, I can verify stock availability.

If it were the Ozito PXC 18V 10L Cordless Wet And Dry Vacuum / Inflator - Skin Only or Ozito PXC 18V Wet And Dry Vacuum Cleaner - Skin Only, they don't appear to be ranged at Bunnings Tweed Heads South so we'd need to Special Order them in for you. If you see a helpful team member at the Special Order desk they'll be able to do so.

Mitchell

Thank you. Just to check the model I want is PXVWDS-1818 costing $99.98. Is that in stock at Tweed?

Regards,

Roger.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @Rogere,

The Ozito PXC 18V Wet And Dry Vacuum Cleaner - Skin Only (PXVWDS-1818) is not stocked at Bunnings Tweed Head South. If you see the team at their Special Orders desk, they'll be able to order one in for you. Alternatively the closest store with them in stock is Bunnings Burleigh Waters.

Mitchell

One more question - what is the best battery for this model, is it lithium, and how much does it and its charger cost?

Thank you

Roger. 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @Rogere,

@JacobZ provided quite a comprehensive reply to that question above, so I'd add it again here for your convenience.

Ozito offer a variety of batteries and chargers catering to different customer needs. The great thing is that the vast majority of Ozito tools are on the lithium PXC battery platform, so the batteries you choose will be compatible with a huge range of powertools, garden tools and accessories.

Two options you should consider are the Ozito PXC 18V 2.5Ah Battery and Charger PXBC-25B - Kit($24.98) and the Ozito PXC 18V 2 x 4.0Ah Batteries And Multi Charger Pack ($99.98).

The 2.5Ah battery and charger kit is great option if low cost is your main preference. The downside to this kit is that there is only one battery, with a lower capacity and a charger with one charging slot. If you are not planning on using the vacuum for extended periods, this is a cost-effective option for you.

The 2 x 4.0Ah battery and charger kit is more expensive, but it comes with 2 x higher capacity batteries and a dual charger, so you can have one battery in the vacuum, while the other is charging, allowing for greater run time and usability.

Mitchell

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects