Workshop
Start a discussion

The Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

My laundry reno

Ajmod
Junior Contributor

Re: My laundry reno

Looks fantastic @ProjectPete, well done! I love the tiled splashback. 

Ticcas

Hi 

love the result. 

Noticed you have a slider door like we do.

did this pose an issue at all.

Community Manager Jason
Community Manager

Welcome to Workshop @Ticcas and thanks for joining in the discussion. I'm sure you'll find lots of great information, advice and inspiration here on the site. And plenty of like-minded community members.

I'm sure @ProjectPete will be happy to answer your question about the sliding door. Please post again soon. I'm looking forward to reading about your own projects and plans.

Jason 

Show off your handiwork at the Workshop Gallery
ProjectPete
Valued Contributor

Thanks @Ticcas - very proud of this project! No issue with the sliding door as I ended the benchtopon the outside of the 'frame' (brick wall) if that makes sense, ie. I didn't cut the wood to fit into the sliding door recess.

Is that what you meant?

dmck
New Contributor

Nice. What timber did you use? And where was it purchased from?
Community Manager Jason
Community Manager

Thanks for joining in the discussion @dmck. I'm sure @ProjectPete will be happy to answer your question about the benchtop. 

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the community. It's great to have you join us. I'm sure you will find plenty of useful advice, information and inspiration on Workshop. I trust you also have projects you can share to inspire others! 

Please let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the site.

Jason

Show off your handiwork at the Workshop Gallery
ProjectPete
Valued Contributor

@dmck Its actually just a couple of Tasmanian Oak project panels from our good friends at Bunnings

Highlighted
dmck
New Contributor

Awesome thanks

Why join the Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects