Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Laundry reno with subway tiling

sallie24
Having an Impact

Laundry reno with subway tiling

A little laundry update hubby and I did last weekend. Bunnings products we used: 

• johnson subway tile white gloss 100x200
  • estilo round sink 
  • estilo wall taps 
  • 1800x600 white melamine 
  • kaboodle end panels (left over from our kitchen Reno) 
  • Dunlop magellan grey grout
  • Magellan grey silicone 
  • verve drum light shade 
  • Diy suspension light kit.

900F898C-1FA7-41EC-903F-3715410ADA6F.png

54EEBAB9-0575-4494-8963-20C1133400EA.png

4D35A1DD-ACF0-4B80-9904-1C8518717574.jpeg

Please feel free to ask any questions ☺️ 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: LAUNDRY RENO

Hello @sallie24

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful laundry update. Those materials you've chosen have really changed the look of your laundry room. It use to look so utilitarian and now it's got its own character. The tiles, taps, sink and panel all have contributed very nicely to the transformation. Can you please tell us what you budgeted for this particular revamp?

Again, thank you for sharing an amazing laundry revamp.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Hi Eric!

This revamp was very budget friendly, apart from the left over kaboodle panels this revamp was around the $500 mark. This includes the melamine benchtop, taps, light shade and kit, upcycled cabinet (which I explain in a seperate post), tiles, sink, silicone, grout and glue. I spent another $100 on decor, rug, baskets and suction hook for hand towel. 
hope this helps! 
☺️

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @sallie24

Thank you for the extra information about your laundry renovation. It's surprising what you can do with a well-planned budget makeover. I'm sure our members will find this information quite helpful.

Eric

projectmumdanni
Making a Splash

Re: Laundry reno

Love your update. The tiles, bench top and panels make it look more organised and light and bright. Crushing on your blue cabinet. Did you restore it yourself?

Hi Danni!

Thankyou so much ☺️ and yes I did restore this cabinet myself you can check out my process here 

https://www.workshop.bunnings.com.au/t5/Bathroom-and-Laundry/Laundry-cabinet-upcycle/td-p/126927

have a great day! 

prettyliving
Amassing an Audience

It looks great! @sallie24 

I also love that blue cabinet in the corner 😍

Thankyou!! ☺️

WayneM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Laundry reno with subway tiling

Lovely work @sallie24,

Many thanks for sharing, and well done.

You've provided such detailed information that will be a great help to our community members. 

Your article has already had thousands of views and we are interested in turning your project into a Featured Project article. Do you have any more pictures you could share?

It would also be great if you could share how you tackled your project, and any other tips or lessons learned that would assist others attempting a laundry renovation.

Many thanks,

Wayne

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects