Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to convert a shower to handheld?

Advisee008
Just Starting Out

How to convert a shower to handheld?

i like to convert or adapt a ceiling shower head to a hand held shower

Is it possible 

Akanksha
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: How to convert a shower to handheld?

Hello @Advisee008,

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We're delighted to have you join us and hope you find this site a great resource for helpful D.I.Y. advice and inspiring ideas.

Thanks for your question. Could I please request you to upload some photos of your existing ceiling shower head? This will help our members provide more tailored advice and suggestions suited to your needs. I'm sure our resident Bunnings D.I.Y. expert @EricL will also be able to assist you when he's back online later today.

While waiting, I recommend checking out Eric's guide How to change a shower head for handy tips. You may also like to read the following discussions:

Hope this helps.

Akanksha

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to convert a shower to handheld?

Hello @Advisee008 

Thanks for sharing your question about converting your shower head to a handheld one. It can definitely be converted, would it be possible for you to post a photo of your current shower head? This will allow our members to assess the way its mounted. We can then offer recommendations on how to proceed.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects