Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What’s your next paint project?

Akanksha
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

What’s your next paint project?

There’s so much you can do with one tin of paint – from creating a feature wall to transforming a bathroom.

We’d like to encourage you to complete your painting projects in March, including over the long Easter weekend at the end of the month.

A little preparation goes a long way, so feel free to ask any questions or exchange tips related to painting during this month. For inspiration, check out the Top 10 most popular painting projects shared by Bunnings Workshop members. The Bunnings team has also shared expert painting advice on this page: A Little Can Go A Long Way.

Things on my to-do list include repainting my kitchen cabinets and the front door.

Are there any paint jobs on your list?

Akanksha  

What is your next paint project.jpg

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Hubbabubba
Finding My Feet

Re: What’s your next paint project?

Looking at painting my daughters bedroom. Might be a great time to do it and stop putting it off

Akanksha
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: What’s your next paint project?

Great to see you make your first post, @Hubbabubba. Hope you've been finding the site a handy resource for all your home improvement and gardening projects.

Good luck with painting your daughter's bedroom - sounds exciting! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need a hand with anything. We'd love to see the Before and After photos of the room so please do keep us posted. 

Akanksha

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects