Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Information terminal at point of entry of Bunnings store

iangoodwin1943
Just Starting Out

Information terminal at point of entry of Bunnings store

Living in Hervey Bay and experiencing the new store I find it just too big. - People are wandering looking for product and while your staff are helpful they cant be all things to all people all the time!!

May  I suggest that at each store entry point you have a touch screen -eg screws - Aisle 13.

I believe this would be of great assistance - your old store had a person at the entry which was great.

Such a system would work wonders I believe and have your customers through much more quickly and take away people trying to find a store person.

Just a thought.

Regards,

Ian Goodwin

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Information terminal at point of entry

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community Ian (@iangoodwin1943). It's fabulous to have you join us, and many thanks for sharing your feedback.

That's a great suggestion, and I'll be sure to pass it on to our store development team. 

Just so you and others know, you might like to check out the Bunnings product finder app. Not only can you use the app to check stock availability before you head into a store, but it also displays an interactive map showing you the fastest and most direct route to the product you're after. 

If you'd prefer to stroll through the store (and possibly add a stop at the sausage sizzle for a snag), we also have store maps available to assist customers in streamlining their shopping experience. To find your local store map, navigate to https://www.bunnings.com.au/stores on your mobile device, enter your local store and tap "More details". You'll then be able to download a store map.

Thanks again for your suggestion, and we look forward to seeing you in-store!

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects