Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How are you decorating your Christmas tree?

Akanksha
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

How are you decorating your Christmas tree?

Christmas trees stand as a symbol of holiday cheer, spreading festive magic throughout the home. And luckily, it doesn't take much to keep them flourishing, as our garden expert @Adam_W mentions in his guide How to keep your Christmas tree alive and healthy

I'm curious to know how you are styling your Christmas trees this year. Feel free to share photos of your tree and any styling tips you might have. Do you have any favourite ornaments or unique touches that make your Christmas tree stand out?

Share your thoughts and let's unwrap creativity together! Tagging @prettyliving@Jamespeter100@Renowayoflife@Noyade and @tom_builds to kickstart the discussion.

Akanksha

How to decorate a Christmas tree.jpg 

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Renowayoflife
Becoming a Leader

Re: How are you decorating your Christmas tree?

Akanksha
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: How are you decorating your Christmas tree?

Loved that transformation, @Renowayoflife! Thanks for sharing.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful festive season. How did you go decorating your Christmas tree? Would love to see any photos.

We didn't decorate a tree at home but I had a fun time celebrating Christmas on Philip Island with my husband and daughter.

Christmas festivities.jpeg

Akanksha

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects