Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

D.I.Y. gifts for Valentine's Day

Akanksha
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

D.I.Y. gifts for Valentine's Day

Homemade gifts are a great way to show your creativity and affection for your loved ones.

If you're looking for ideas on what to make this Valentine's Day, check out this list of 10 D.I.Y. gift ideas

We’re here to help if you need a hand with your D.I.Y. project. Don't hesitate to start a discussion and let us know what you're trying to achieve.

Is anyone planning on giving D.I.Y. gifts to their loved ones this year? Feel free to share your ideas below.

Akanksha

AdobeStock_483573754.jpeg

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: D.I.Y gifts for Valentine's Day

As part of the Fix-it Feb campaign, Bunnings did some research that found the number one thing partners want this Valentine’s Day is to fix something around the home! 

Here's a print-at-home Valentine's Day card you might like to give to your partner. 

Jason

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: D.I.Y. gifts for Valentine's Day

Did anyone make a Valentine's Day gift for a loved one? It's not too late to use the print-at-home Valentine's Day card if you've forgotten!

Jason

Akanksha
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: D.I.Y. gifts for Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is fast approaching. Anyone planning on making something exciting for their loved ones this year?

Don't hesitate to let us know if you need a hand along the way.

Akanksha

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects