Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Where to find this bonsai stand?

deano198o
Getting Established

Where to find this bonsai stand?

hi, does anyone know of any bunnings stores that still have any of these stands left for sale any where in Australia. 

Thanks 😊 

1000006287.jpg

1000006288.jpg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Where to find this bonsai stand?

Hi @deano198o,

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community and apologies for the slow reply. 

Do you happen to know any more details about the stand? Where and when did you see it? It might help our resident Bunnings team members on the site track one down for you. 

Thanks for your patience,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
deano198o
Getting Established

Hi, yes i know the Paget store in Mackay has a couple of remaining ones, about 4 which i tried to buy but they wont sell them to me. They say they are using them now 🤷‍♂️

I was hoping there might be other stores that still had some and would sell them. I bought my last ones about 2 years ago and dont have the receipt anymore so i cant offer a product code or number sorry

Thanks

mich1972
Kind of a Big Deal

Good morning @deano198o Im not sure what store you could purchase this from but I’m wondering if you can make them yourself. Limestone blocks and some construction adhesive ? You could make them to how you want. I know it won’t have the pattern on it though. 

Yeah just wanted matching ones to go with the ones i already have from bunnings.

Just becomeing yet another reason to NOT use bunnings anymore. Its become such a useless hardware store. So inconsistent with products and supply's. 

Hi @deano198o,

I've contacted the team leader at Bunnings Paget Mackay. I'm so sorry, but these display stands in use at the store are no longer available from our supplier, so we cannot place an order for you. The team leader at the store attempted to find out the cost of these displays to see if there was any way we could sell you the ones that we were using, but there were no details available as they have been in the store and used for display purposes for several years. Without a cost, we are unable to process these display units.

We've also contacted several other suppliers, but no similar display stands are available.

I do apologise for the inconvenience.

Mitchell

Hi, Mitchell

I remember paying $150 bucks each for the ones i bought from bunnings originally. 

Can they just do them as a miscellaneous sale?

They have 4 in the store, i would take all 4 of them.

Thanks

Hi @deano198o,

I'll contact the store again and see if that's possible. I'll update you when I have an answer.

Many thanks for your patience.

Mitchell

Thankyou very much 🙂

Hi @deano198o,

Many thanks for your patience.

We've been able to swing a bit of Workshop magic, and you'll be able to purchase those stands. They'll be ready to pick up by the weekend. Barry, the team leader for Lifestyles, will be in touch on the contact number you provided to the team there. Otherwise, please drop in over the weekend and speak with him.

As one passionate Bonsai enthusiast to another, I'm glad we could sort this out for you. Once you have the stands set up, please indulge us with a picture of your collection. We'd love to see!

Mitchell

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects