Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Resurfacing concrete around pool

Carmel1955
Having an Impact

Resurfacing concrete around pool

20220828_130636.jpg20220830_062838.jpg20220828_130857.jpgBefore..two tone grey concrete!!Before..two tone grey concrete!!20220828_131141.jpgI really wanted to use Maxpro pebble resurfacer on this old concrete but no longer available in Australia I believe..still a diy video up on bunnings site though I think.... so settled on painting with Crommelin liquid stone..a mixture of terracotta sandstone and basalt...used a concrete primer first.. tried to create illusion of terracotta pavers..still not great but better than before i think and a cheap fix...will probably still fiddle with it.. may have the area covered in pebbletex eventually..

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Resurfacing concrete around pool

Great results @Carmel1955! It looks so much better than it did before. I'm sure you're pleased with the results.

I've used Liquidstone before but only on small pots and vases. I hadn't thought of using it on a larger area like this.

Many thanks for sharing.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Remarka6le
Amassing an Audience

Re: Resurfacing concrete around pool

Looks great @Carmel1955 , brings it well in line with the pool edging. Love the new fence and your view of the river as well :smile: 

Remarka6le

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects