Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to replace Lytworx Warm White Café Lights?

bradgalbraith
Finding My Feet

How to replace Lytworx Warm White Café Lights?

Hi, I bought the Lytworx Warm White Cafe Lights 24 pack around 6 months ago at my local Bunnings in Adelaide. Cost $99. Hardly used them and now one bulb is completely out and it seems I can't remove that bulb to replace it. Do you now if I can replace the bulb ? I don't have the receipt but I used my credit card to pay but I only have a rough date.

Lytworx Warm White Café Lights - 24 Pack

KatieC
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: How to replace Lytworx Warm White Café Lights?

Hi @bradgalbraith,

First, let me extend a warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community! It is awesome you have joined and I am sorry to read that you have a cafe light out. Our resident DIY expert @EricL will be online this afternoon to assist you with your question, but in the meantime let me tag our great Workshop members @oheyitsbeano@hazesnow, and @Marty_greenshed to see if they have a solution. 

Feel free to ask more questions about Bunnings products or your DIY home improvements at any time. We are here to help. 

Katie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @bradgalbraith 

I'm sorry to hear that your cafe lights have a busted bulb on it. Unfortunately, the LED bulbs on the Lytworx cafe lights can't be replaced. If you can track down the purchase on your bank statement or remember the exact day it was paid for, the customer service team at the store should be able to track down your docket. Please make sure to bring your Eftpos and credit card as it could possibly be needed to verify the purchase.

Since the product is still under warranty. I suggest bringing the LED cafe lights to the store and speaking to a customer service team member and telling them the exact nature of the problem.

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

Eric

Thank you Eric. I went into a store today and all sorted now

Regards

Brad

Hi @bradgalbraith,

Glad to see you got it sorted.

Please reach out again if you need further assistance.

Mitchell

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects