Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to find a pergola with 4 posts and gable roof?

gtouzel
Just Starting Out

How to find a pergola with 4 posts and gable roof?

in store you have pergolas with 4 posts with gable roof (freestanding)

on your website you do not show any with 4 posts and a gable roof

can you please let me know what is happening

Jewelleryrescue
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: pergolas

Hi @gtouzel

Yes  some times the keywords  you use on search function  is hit and  miss  I am not a bunnings staff member  and some times know exactly what I want and know they sell it but the search  fails to find it  Try  using  difrent search words  may help  eg   put ( pergola first.)  

I found your pergola or similar  called a Gazebo  see if this is  close to  what you wanted 

https://www.bunnings.com.au/softwoods-3-6-x-3-0m-gazebo-kit-3-6-x-3-0m_p0370350

Softwoods 3.6 x 3.0m Gazebo Kit - 3.6 x 3.0m  I/N: 0370350

$4,280

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to find a pergola with 4 posts and gable roof?

Hello @gtouzel 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us and thanks for sharing your question about finding a pergola.

It's great that you've received excellent advice from @Jewelleryrescue. His suggestion is spot on, the words we use to search for items is often the key to finding it. The words pergola or gazebo is sometimes enough to show you the full range listed on the website. Some products might be omitted from the website so I suggest visiting your local store so that you can see what other styles are available.

For example, the Mimosa 4.27 x 3.67 x 3.23m Burleigh Wooden Gazebo can be tracked down by using the key words Mimosa and gazebo. This will limit the search to items with these key words only.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects