Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to choose benchtop for electric barbecue?

telle
Just Starting Out

How to choose benchtop for electric barbecue?

Hello, just after some advice, what benchtop could I use for this electric bbq? That's cost efficient. 

The second photo is for an idea of how I'd like it to sit if possible. 

Thankyou in advance 

Screenshot_20231227-104235_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231227-104324.jpg

Jewelleryrescue
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: what to use ?

HI @telle 

The skys the limit on possibilities for you cook top I offer  an economical solution to help guide your thoughts. It is  for gas but electric will work well too.

Jumbuck Portable Gas BBQ Foldable Trolley

3.5 (60)

I/N: 0175300

$99

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to choose benchtop for electric barbecue?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @telle. It's terrific to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about suitable benchtops for BBQs.

Here's a great discussion with some relevant info: Outdoor Kaboodle kitchen by @RayaJane. The only benchtops which would be suitable to have a BBQ placed on them would be either the caviar or liquorice coloured benchtops from our supplier Essential Stone, which are both natural stones; the rest of their range is reconstituted and not resistant to extreme heat. Orders for these can be placed through your local store's Special Order desk.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How to choose benchtop for electric barbecue?

Hi @telle,

Just checking in to see how your barbecue benchtop project is progressing. Please let us know if you still need a hand. 

We'd also love to see what you build when complete. 

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects