Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How long does installation of a clothes line normally take?

Hellzwraith
Just Starting Out

How long does installation of a clothes line normally take?

I have bought a clothes line from bunnings to be installed outside and paid for in full plus delivery, I have waited almost a whole week since it was delivered to my front door and not in the garage where I specifically asked them too as I have a serious shoulder blade injury.. It was delivered out on my front porch with no door knock no knock on the window or a call out.. I have had to lift it up hurting myself further to bring it inside, so I am not a happy camper about it however that aside I am still going to enquire as to how long does it take for someone to come out and install it as the reason for the purchase was so that I can hang up my washing as there is no clothes line here other than the one I have in the box on the loungeroom floor...hillshoist.png

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How long does it normally take?

Hello @Hellzwraith 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's splendid to have you join us.

I'm sorry to hear that the delivery person did not notify you of their arrival. Please allow me to reach out to you through PM so that I can assist you further.

Eric 

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How long does installation of a clothes line normally take?

Hello @Hellzwraith 

I've followed up with the Bunnings Morwell store and they've informed me that your clothesline has been installed properly. If you have any other projects that you need assistance with, please let us know. We'll be more than happy to provide advice and information.

Thank you.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects