Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How do I dress up a 5th floor north-facing apartment patio?

Diane3
Finding My Feet

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: how do I dress up a 5th floor north-facing apartment patio

Hello @Diane3 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's marvellous to have you join us and thanks for sharing your question about dressing up your apartment patio.

There are a number of ways to revamp the look of your patio. You can change your floor area by installing tiles, add outdoor furniture and possibly a small garden. In order to give our members a better idea of the size of the patio, would it be possible for you to post a picture of the area? Once our members see what it looks like we'll be able to give more suggestions.

Here is a link for ideas and inspiration: 10 ways to transform your outdoor entertaining area

I also suggest having a look at this discussion - How to create an outdoor patio on a budget? by @missedout

If you need a hand posting the photos, please let me know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: how do I dress up a 5th floor north-facing apartment patio

Thanks Eric.  I may be a little ahead of myself as the property has not yet been built = hence cannot send photos.  As it goes a little closer to time (early 2025) I will follow up again to find out the best plantings/potted plants suited to the aspect. 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects