Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Home made Parrilla grill with firebricks

epsryn
Just Starting Out

Home made Parrilla grill with firebricks

My parents are from south america and parrilla grilling was a staple growing up. I finally (30 odd yeras later) decided to do a complete outdoor set up for myself. I cleared the area, added a concrete block (with help), got some pebbles and rocks from bunnings and made a complete outdoor bench, ground and built in the parrilla grill. I shared a photo with the grill site and they asked for pictures and wrote a complete post about it!

Just wanted to share it with the bunnings family. I got all of the other components from bunnings. From the rocks, concrete, tools and bench tops. The doors I had to get elsewhere.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Home made Parrilla grill with firebricks

Congratulations @epsryn, it looks terrific. And let me extend a very warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We are looking forward to seeing what you tackle next. There's certainly plenty of project inspiration here on Workshop from our other clever and creative members, and you are aways welcome to hit the Ask a question button whenever you might need a hand.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects