Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Foam cannon for Ozito pressure washer?

NumeroUno
Cultivating a Following

Foam cannon for Ozito pressure washer?

Hi 

I am looking purchase the Ozito 1800W 2030PSI High Pressure Washer and wanted to also use it for washing my car. Is there a suitable foam cannon I can buy as well? There are a few in store but not sure which ones are compatible. 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Foam cannon for Ozito pressure washer

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Rollyk. It's great to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about the Ozito foam dispenser.

I've just spoken to Ozito, and unfortunately, the arrival of the foam dispenser is estimated to be in late June. When they become available in-store, they'll be placed on the Bunnings website.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @NumeroUno and @pgeee,

Just an update from Ozito that the arrival of these foam dispensers has been pushed back to late June. I do apologise for this inconvenience.

Mitchell

Thanks for the update Mitchell, very much appreciated the loopback, i was just thinking about this today funnily enough. please keep me posted

Thanks MitchellMc

NumeroUno
Cultivating a Following

Re: Foam cannon for Ozito pressure washer?

Hi all. I saw the foam sprayer is available for ordering:

https://www.bunnings.com.au/ozito-pressure-washer-foam-sprayer_p0339819

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Foam cannon for Ozito pressure washer?

Hi @NumeroUno 

It would be fantastic if you could please post a photo of the foam sprayer in action. I'm sure our members would be keen to see how it performs. 

Eric

This item still doesnt seem to be available to order or buy online.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @samphirecoast, 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us.

I'm sorry you're having difficulty getting the foam dispenser for your Ozito pressure washer. Can you please let me know what the closest store is to your location? I'll try and find out if it can be specially ordered.

Eric

Hi Eric. I'm looking for the same foam cannon but the link from one of the posts above is broken now I think. Any chance you'd be able to check when is further stock coming in, or if there're any nearby please? Closest one to me is Armadale WA but I'm flexible going to other nearby stores.

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @shahzebqureshi. It's great to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about the Ozito foam sprayer.

Ozito is currently listing the foam sprayer as a Special Order only item on their website. Given the short supply of units being made available to stores, I'd encourage you to place an order for one at your local store's Special Orders desk. That would be the most direct way of purchasing the unit.

Mitchell

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects