We just built an amazing decked alfresco area and the boring brick wall was screaming "help me".
I have a creative spark and thought it could be a fun couple DIY project to do with my Fiancee.
We had a old temp fence sitting in the backyard, along with some Un-REAL artificial tiles and a packet of cable ties. This is all we needed to create the masterpiece!
1. Cut the temp fence or mesh into your desired size. We went for a 1.5m x 1.5m round circle.
2. Lay out the UN-REAL screening ontop making sure the whole area is coverered. This particular mesh panels click together, this is shown in one of the photos.
3. Flip the temp fence or mesh over and using cable ties attach it to the mesh panel
4. Flip it back over and cut the screening to suit the shape
5. Hang in your desired area
Brilliant, well done @Nikkaz. Thanks for sharing your first project with the community. I'm sure your work will inspire others and we look forward to seeing more soon!
Welcome to the Workshop community. Please feel free to post anytime you have something to share or need a hand with a project. We have loads of members sharing inspiring creations as well as helpful advice. We're pleased you could join us.