Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to assemble Artiss Xavi Chest of 6 drawers?

chhaya
Just Starting Out

How to assemble Artiss Xavi Chest of 6 drawers?

image.jpg

How to assemble Artiss Xavi Chest of 6 drawers as the screws aren’t of the right size and drawers can’t slide in 

JacobZ95
Growing in Experience

Re: how to assemble Artiss Xavi Chest of 6 drawers x1

Hi @chhaya,

I'd be happy to help but I'm not 100% sure what the issue is.

It looks like the drawer slide is not long enough to reach the bolt coming through the chipboard. Is that correct?

It also looks like the connector cam on the right isn't sitting flush with the face of the chipboard. Is this also causing an issue?

Jacob

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to assemble Artiss Xavi Chest of 6 drawers?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @chhaya. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about assembling furniture.

As this is a Bunnings Marketplace product, the seller would be more familiar with it than our members. When you placed your order, you would have received a confirmation email that included a portal for contacting the seller. If you send them a few images and details of the issue, I trust they'll get back to you shortly with a solution.

We are happy to continue troubleshooting the issue with you, but it would also be best to contact the supplier simultaneously. They might get back to you before we discover the solution.

Is there a chance that the drawer slide is flipped around the wrong way?

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects