Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How do I hang this frame?

diguisedmango
Just Starting Out

How do I hang this frame?

IMG_6610.jpeg

How do I  hang this frame? I rarely hang frames and I have no idea how I should hang this frame. The. I want to add d-rings or something since the hooks don’t look strong. Another issue I have is that the back protrudes out 2-3 cm in the back and I cannot screw anything on the red part since it is made out of stone or clay. 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How do I hang this frame?

Hi @diguisedmango,

Welcome to Bunnings Workshop. We're pleased to have you join the community and look forward to reading all about your projects and plans for around the house and garden. Don't hesitate to post anytime you need a hand.

We have a popular guide How to hang just about anything from experienced member @Adam_W that you should find really helpful for tackling this project. 

For our community members to offer helpful advice for hanging your frame, it would be important to know how heavy it is and what kind of wall you would like to hang it on. Let us know and we will be more than happy to assist. 

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How do I hang this frame?

Hello @diguisedmango 

Thanks for sharing your question about hanging your picture frame. What is your frame made of? Is it wood or steel? There also appears to be two leaf hangers attached to the frame, are these the hanging points for the frame? Where do you plan to hang it and how heavy is the frame? 

Any other information you can provide regarding your frame would be much appreciated. The information you provide will allow us to offer you ideas on what to use for your picture frame.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects