Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How do you install Kaboodle hinge lugs into pre drilled screw holes?

jakisoutar
Just Starting Out

How do you install Kaboodle hinge lugs into pre drilled screw holes?

I am installing a kaboodle kitchen and the instructions say the plastic lugs should already be in the screw holes - if they aren’t you need to hammer into the pre drilled holes prior to attaching the hinge. None of the lugs are in the pre drilled holes in my panels. The lugs supplied with the hinges do not fit into the pre drilled holes. I have tried hammering but the lugs will not go into the pre drilled holes. What do you suggest?

Jewelleryrescue
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: How do you install Kaboodle hinge lugs into pre drilled screw holes?

Hi @jakisoutar

I am tagging your post so it goes to the top  of  page so some one  who knows  can help you.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: kaboodle kitchen hinge lugs

Hello @jakisoutar 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us and thanks for sharing your question about installing Kaboodle hinge lugs. 

Can you please tell us what cabinet you are currently assembling now. It's possible that the new cabinet you are working on no longer needs the plastic plugs. Can you also please take a picture of the lugs and the pre-drilled holes of the cabinet. This will give our members a chance to assess the parts.

In the meantime, here is a link to the Kaboodle hinge installation: Kaboodle Hinge Install   

Once we see the photos, we'll be able to make recommendations on how to proceed.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects