Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Budget kitchen renovation for under $1000

Benjie91
Building a Reputation

Budget kitchen renovation for under $1000

20220908_123914.jpg

20220911_160505.jpg

I recently used the renovation range to update my kitchen on a budget under $1000!

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: kitchen budget renovation

Hello @Benjie91

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful kitchen renovation. Reversing the colour arrangement of the kitchen has definitely changed the way it looks. It feels like it has better contrast balance and the upgrade of the flooring has evened everything out.

Again, thank you for sharing your beautiful kitchen renovation.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Remarka6le
Amassing an Audience

Re: kitchen budget renovation

What an awesome glow up @Benjie91, for $1k you've added so much more value to the area and your home, well done! 

Remarka6le
sfairley
Getting Established

Re: Budget kitchen renovation for under $1000

That looks fabulous @Benjie91. I'm about to do the same in my kitchen but am more than a little nervous as it will be my first time doing a kitchen makeover. Seeing your success gives me more confidence!

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @sfairley

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us and thank you for sharing your plans on painting your kitchen.

It's great to hear that @Benjie91's project has given you the confidence to paint your kitchen. The key to a successful paint job is preparation. Painters often say that it is 90% preparation and 10% actual painting. By diligently preparing the surface of the kitchen doors and not taking any shortcuts, it will provide an ideal surface for the paint to hold on to. 

It sounds like a fantastic project, please make sure to post an update while you are painting your doors. I'm sure our members would be keen to see the new colours of your kitchen. 

If you need further assistance or information, please let us know.

Eric

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

There's loads of help and inspiration here on the Workshop site for you @sfairley.

These resources might assist you:

Hope that helps.

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects