Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Are Flatpax kickboard clips compatabile with Kaboodle cabinet legs?

PDonald
Getting Established

Are Flatpax kickboard clips compatabile with Kaboodle cabinet legs?

My builder is wondering if the Flatpax kickboard clips are compatible with the Kaboodle cabinet legs? He doesn't want to screw the kickboards to the cabinets because if there is a leak or massive spill, it takes too long to remove the kickboards.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Are Flatpax kickboard clips compatabile with Kaboodle cabinet legs?

Hi @PDonald,

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We're pleased to have you join us and look forward to hearing more about your renovation project. Sounds like you are doing a full kitchen reno? We'd love to see it.

Unfortunately our resident Bunnings D.I.Y. experts in @MitchellMc and @EricL are not on the site for the next couple of days. Mitch will be back on Friday to assist. If you need more urgent assistance with your product enquiry, we suggest you contact your nearest store. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
PDonald
Getting Established

Thanks for the response @Jason . I managed to get hold of our local Bunnings Kitchen staff and they've confirmed that YES, the Flatpax kickboard clips are compatible with the Kaboodle cabinets.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great, thanks for letting us know @PDonald. Looking forward to reading more about your project.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects