Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to stop clover from taking over my lawn?

Max70
Just Starting Out

How to stop clover from taking over my lawn?

My front lawn has just just been invaded by clover is there any way to knock it off before the whole lawn is gone

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to stop Clover from taking over my lawn

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Max70. It's brilliant to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about preventing clover in your lawn.

There is a variety of products that will successfully knock off the clover in your lawn. Products like Yates 4L BuffaloPro Hose On Lawn Weed Killer are a no-fuss pre-mixed solution; click the dispensing bottle onto your garden hose and spray away. Or, if you have a larger area, Yates 250ml BuffaloPro Selective Bindii And Broadleaf Weed Killer Concentrate in a Garden Pressure Sprayer would be a more cost-effective solution.

You can also combine your weed control with fertiliser if your also lawn needs a boost. Yates 10kg BuffaloPro Weed 'n' Feed Granular Weed Killer kills weeds in your lawn and feeds the lawn simultaneously. It's an excellent yearly weed management and fertilisation solution. For the best results, water the lawn before applying and then water in two days after application.

Please let me know if you have questions or need further assistance.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects