Workshop
Start a discussion

The Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

my garden shed

Malcolm
Budding Contributor

my garden shed

The framing was built on concrete and then carried to the gardenThe framing was built on concrete and then carried to the gardenThe framing got concreted in with quick set mix, propped up to get it nice and levelThe framing got concreted in with quick set mix, propped up to get it nice and levelThe joins in the decking were randomised for strength.The joins in the decking were randomised for strength.56BB3F27-3A6E-4DA3-B628-6C85178B1DED.jpeg03CD0F59-2E36-41A1-8858-E40E8F03D487.jpegThe shed was finally assembled in placeThe shed was finally assembled in place

Community Manager Jason
Community Manager

Re: my garden shed

Looks fantastic @Malcolm. Great job! Many thanks for sharing. 

Please note that I've moved your post to our new Garage and shed board so that community members are more likely to find it. 

What do you plan on using your shed for? Is it mainly for storage or will you get on the tools in there and have a workbench?

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Malcolm
Budding Contributor

Re: my garden shed

The shed holds my gardening tools and the lawn mower and my cement mixer and all my packets of seeds and the glyphosate and fertilisers. Made space in my shed for doing things in.

Why join the Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects