Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to cover Besser brick wall?

leemareebox
Just Starting Out

How to cover Besser brick wall?

Hi, my unit has a storage room that my son wants to transform into a gym. I was thinking of getting epoxy flooring. The walls a besser brick and the roof concrete, what could I use to make that look good. Thanks Lee 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: cover besser brick wall

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @leemareebox. It's sensational to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about improving the look of a storage room.

You might like to pop a picture or two up of the room so our helpful members have a better idea of what you're working with. Let me know if you need a hand uploading images.

Pouring an epoxy floor is a great way to establish a hard-wearing surface that's easy to clean. Here's a helpful step-by-step guide: How to apply epoxy to a garage floor. You might also consider gym matting

It sounds like a coat of paint on the walls and ceiling would help brighten the area and cover the cement. Lighter colours would work well to make the space appear larger. We also have a wide range of decorative panels that could help break up the walls and add interest.

We look forward to seeing those images and assisting you further.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects