Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What shower rail kit uses holes 800mm apart?

Waz12
Finding My Feet

What shower rail kit uses holes 800mm apart?

Hi I'm replacing shower rail kit and my existing holes are 800mm apart. Do U have anything to suit this

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: What shower rail kit uses holes 800mm apart?

Hello @Waz12 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us, and thanks for sharing your question about replacing your shower rail.

I suggest having a look at the Caroma Essence Multi Function Rail Shower WELS 3 Star 9L/min. This is one of the units that are still mounted at 800mm. I've placed a diagram below to give you a better idea of its' measurements. Please note that this is a special-order item. You'll need to go to your store's special orders desk to order one in.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Waz12
Finding My Feet

Thanks Eric I have searched high and low for this!    Now I also need the other bathroom rail replaced and spacing for this one is 570mm . Can you help?

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @Waz12 

For your other bathroom I suggest using the Methven Futura MK2 Rail Shower WELS 4 Star 7.5L/min. It has a variable mounting post at the bottom for easy retrofit installations. 

Please make sure to read the mounting instructions very well before fixing the rail into place.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

Waz12
Finding My Feet

I don't think this would work. 600-20 to the centre of each post would make it 560mm to each hole

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @Waz12 

My apologies It is short by 10mm. As an alternative, I suggest looking at the Revolution Self Cleaning Hand Held Rail Shower Chrome. It has a rail length of 715 and has adjustable post positions as well. Please note that this is a special-order product as well.

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

Eric

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects