Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Suggestions wanted bathroom bifold doors

JuliaAu
Just Starting Out

Suggestions wanted bathroom bifold doors

Nneed to add bifolds to our bathroom door and not sure if the corinthian will work or are the best option. Any help is appreciated.

Do the Corinthian bi-folds hang from the top?

Can they open to fold inwards and on the right or left?

If this include a lock set?

How many sizes are there provided?

Many thanks

Akanksha
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Suggestions for bathroom bifold doors?

A warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community, @JuliaAu. We're thrilled to have you join us and hope you find our site a useful resource containing handy advice and inspiring ideas for your home improvement and garden projects.

Thanks for your question. Are you able to provide photos of your bathroom and the area where you're planning on installing bifolds? This will help our resident Bunnings D.I.Y. expert @EricL and other members get a better idea of your bathroom layout and enable them to provide more useful suggestions that are specific to your needs.

Let me know if you need help uploading photos. Happy to assist.

Akanksha

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Suggestions wanted bathroom bifold doors

Hello @JuliaAu 

Thanks for sharing your question about bifold doors. The Corinthian bi-fold doors can be hung from the top depending on the track hardware that you purchase. In order to make it easier for yourself, I suggest having a look at the Hume bifold doors.  All the bi-folds are supplied with track and fittings and come pre- hinged and can be ordered to open in either direction. 

I suggest measuring the opening of your bathroom door. Bring your measurements to your local store and speak to the team at the special orders desk. Tell them about the type of door you are after and give them your door measurements. You can then ask them for a quote on how much the door will cost along with the track set.

Here is a link to the Hume Door Brochure: Hume Doors

The lock set for the bi-fold doors will need to be purchased separately.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.   

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects