Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to replace leaking shower head?

viky
Finding My Feet

How to replace leaking shower head?

Hello experts, 

The shower head in our bathroom is a very old one and it’s leaking. I wanted to change by myself, can I find this type in the Bunnings? Please advise . Thanks in advance. 

IMG_3418.jpeg

IMG_3419.jpeg

IMG_3420.jpeg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to replace leaking shower head?

Hello @viky 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's sensational to have you join us, and thanks for sharing your question about replacing a leaking shower head.

Thank you for sharing those photos of your shower head assembly. It appears that they are standard sized fittings, I suggest having a look at the Estilo Chrome 3 Function Hand Shower & Connector Set. It is technically a wall mounted set, but the hose and the shower head will work with your existing shower set up. 

It is possible to purchase a shower head and shower hose independently, but the set I suggested is best value for money. A multifunction shower head by itself will conservatively start at the $50.00. Whereas the Estilo set already comes with a multifunction head and a hose.

However, if you prefer a different set, I suggest bringing your old shower head and hose to the store and compare it with the new one you'll be getting.

I also suggest having a look at this guide - How to change a shower head.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
viky
Finding My Feet

Hi Eric, 

appreciate your prompt response. As you said I’ll just take my current one and walk in to the store. 
thank you again. 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Keep us updated, @viky, and please let us know if you require further assistance.

Mitchell

Got our shower head replaced yesterday. Click and collected and installed it. Much appreciated for all the experts who took time to answer my questions. Thanks heaps again. @EricL @MitchellMc 

IMG_3479.jpeg

IMG_3480.jpeg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great job @viky.

Feel free to post anytime you need a hand with a project around the house or garden. We're here to help.

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects