Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to replace downlight for Heller fan?

GeoffP
Just Starting Out

How to replace downlight for Heller fan?

Centre LED downlight model LD-07 for a HELLER fan HBH4W is no longer available, though I did find some limited stock online.

2558422.jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Any replacements for this LED downlight?

Hello @GeoffP 

That's a very specific part that was manufactured by Heller for their units and standard LED downlights do not have a suitable connection lead. Have you already checked with our Special Orders team at your nearest Bunnings store to see if a replacement part is available?

If not, they'd be more than happy to check with the supplier to see if a spare part was available and can be ordered. If the replacement part is not available and the unit was purchased from us, then I'd suggest speaking with a manager at your local store regarding suitable options.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
GeoffP
Just Starting Out

Hi Eric

My son tried to get a replacement from Bunnings, but was told that it was no longer available, so I did have a spare CASA LIFE  Model Number BH02D

3-in-1 Bathroom Heater which has the same LED down light, I doubt the LED down light is specifically a manufactured part for Heller but more generic, as they are identical in appearance and part numbers.

I purchased two CASA LIFE Model Number BH02D 3-in-1 Bathroom Heaters from Aldi a couple of years back on the assumption that I'd need replacement parts for the one I installed, which proved to be cheaper than the replacement LED separately.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @GeoffP 

It's good to hear that you found a work around for the LED lights. Just a friendly reminder that any electrical work needs to be performed by a registered electrician.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects