Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Dual towel rail brackets - does anyone know where to buy these?

JenAy
Just Starting Out

Dual towel rail brackets - does anyone know where to buy these?

I have not been able to find this type of dual towel rail brackets at Bunnings or elsewhere in our area.

Would anyone have any suggestions on where I could buy 4 of these brackets?

If not, I might have to 20240328_225123.jpgbuy 2 new towel hangers. I'm just worried that I might end up with a hole in the wall if the screw holes don't match up.

Thanks 😊

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Dual towel rail brackets - does anyone know where to buy these?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @JenAy. It's brilliant to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about towel rail brackets.

Unfortunately, I'm unaware of any replacement brackets for your towel rails. The closest replacement rails in that style would be the Mondella Maestro chrome double towel rails. As with replacing any rail, there is a chance that new holes will need to be drilled, but there is a chance that they'll also match up. So long as you choose a similar style rail of the same length, with a mounting flange of a similar size, even if the holes are different, they should be covered by the flange. It might be an idea to take one of your current rails into the store when checking out the options so a helpful team member can confirm that the mounting brackets are in the same location and will cover the current holes.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects