Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Can you recommend tradies for a bathroom renovation?

cougar_df
Getting Established

Can you recommend tradies for a bathroom renovation?

Hi, this query is not so much about how to get a project done but to ask if Bunnings have bathroom tradies they can recommend.

I'm planning on renovating all my bathrooms and will get all the fittings and parts (if possible) from Bunnings. Unfortunately I'm one of those who can't even change a tap washer without asking for help!

The scope of the renos will be to replace all the toilets, shower heads and taps plus vanity taps as a minimum. I would like to go the whole hog and change the shower screens, vanity units and bath tubs as well. Dare I say even replace the floor and wall tiling too?

I had one quote from a private builder which gave me such a shock I thought I should ask for advice before I go any further.

Whatever advice you can provide on how I should proceed would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Can you recommend tradies for a bathroom renovation?

Hi @cougar_df,

We do offer a Bathroom Consultation Service where one of our trained professionals will come out and provide a consultation and discuss your needs. This includes 3D renderings, plans for your new bathroom, and a full list of products you will need.

Regarding installation, you might use services like Hipages to locate qualified tradespeople in your area who can quote you for the work. A full renovation can be quite expensive, so it's best to get several quotes before deciding who to go with.

Remember, we're also here to assist, so if you have any questions or would like to complete some of the work yourself, reach out for assistance.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects