Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to put up shelves and pictures?

NleRoux
Finding My Feet

How to put up shelves and pictures?

Hi Team,

I want to learn how to drill to put up shelves and pictures. Is there a course for this or is there someone that can assist please?

Thanks,

Nicolette

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How to put up shelves and pictures?

Hi Nicolette (@NleRoux)

Welcome to Bunnings Workshop. We're thrilled to have you join us and trust you'll get loads of help and inspiration from our clever and creative community members.

I'm not aware of a course you could do, but we have a popular guide How to hang just about anything from experienced member @Adam_W that you should find really helpful to start with. We also have the guides How to choose the right drill for the job and How to choose the right drill bit for the job. Plus How to use a stud finder, which is also important when hanging something heavy. 

Have a read and let us know if you have follow-up questions. We're here to help.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

This is great info, thanks for sharing, Jadon! 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @NleRoux 

Would it be possible for you to post a picture of the shelves and frames you're planning to install? This will give our members a chance to assess your items. We can then make recommendations on what screws and hooks to use.

If you need a hand posting the photos, please let me know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects