Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Have you seen the Bunnings delivery Tracking Map?

Steve5
Having an Impact

Have you seen the Bunnings delivery Tracking Map?

It's awesome how you can see the delivery truck moving on the map.  Downside is the In Transit status and the map don't appear to get activated until you are next in line for delivery.

BoeingFan
Becoming a Leader

Re: Have you seen the Bunnings delivery Tracking Map?

The tracking map sounds like a great step in the right direction.

I wish the Bunnings delivery website tab allowed me to order items which are not stocked by my local store. There are a number of items which are not available to me in-store, click and collect nor delivery.

Noyade
Kind of a Big Deal

I did not even know Bunnings deliver.  😔

Hi @BoeingFan,

I'm following up with our team, but for now, switch your store to the closest one with the item in stock which will then allow you to add it to your cart. Then, go to your cart and enter your delivery address. It will tell you the item is not in stock at your local store, but there will be a button to click to 'Find item/s in another store'. You can then proceed with your order and it will be delivered from that store instead. 

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Hey @MitchellMc I didn't realise you could do that! That's a great work around, thank you, I'll give that a try with my next order.

Cheers,

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects