Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Easter D.I.Y. projects and inspiration

Akanksha
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Easter D.I.Y. projects and inspiration

The upcoming Easter long weekend can present a good opportunity to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into a D.I.Y. project.

With the break coinciding with school holidays for most families, it’s also a good time to get your kids involved and grow their interest in D.I.Y.

For anyone looking for ideas on what to do, I recommend checking out these Easter projects shared by the Bunnings team, which includes guides on decorating Easter eggs and making bunny faces.

Workshop member Claire (@Renowayoflife)'s Easter-themed outdoor kids tent is also great for those wanting to build their kids a fun retreat over the Easter break. Check out her guide for step-by-step instructions.

Our How To section contains several other detailed guides for projects to do with your kids, including How to make seed pots using paper and How to make a flower pot tower.

For more inspiration, you can also have a look at our Top 10 most popular kids projects and these clever cubby house designsmud kitchensplay tables and sandpits

Let us know if you need a hand with your Easter projects. We’d be happy to help.

Akanksha

AdobeStock_315645091.jpeg

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
mich1972
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Easter D.I.Y. projects and inspiration

Absolutely gorgeous !!!!!!!! @Akanksha  I love this Easter project 😊

Akanksha
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

How did everyone's Easter break go? Anyone made any progress with their D.I.Y. projects?

Akanksha

Hiya @Akanksha!

We had bouts of rain all weekend long so we decided to hold on an upcycle project we were planning and instead got a little demo done on our laundry. I will give updates along the way with this reno but it felt good to get a mostly clean slate. 

Laundry entry beforeLaundry entry before Laundry entry afterLaundry entry afterLaundry facing window beforeLaundry facing window before Laundry facing window afterLaundry facing window afterLaundry facing towards entry beforeLaundry facing towards entry before Laundry facing towards entry afterLaundry facing towards entry after

- Tinker_Bell

Hi @Tinker_Bell,

Thank you so much for sharing your laundry demo. Looks like it was a productive weekend. Definitely looking forward to seeing more updates on this project and how you manage to transform your laundry. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need any help along the way. We're here to assist. 

Akanksha

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

I trust everyone is looking forward to getting stuck into some projects over the long weekend. 

Let us know if you need a hand with anything. We're here to help.

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects