Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Delightful team member

JohnBowering
Just Starting Out

Delightful team member

I called in this afternoon and went into the cafe for my usual coffee. There was one of your team members there on a break and I started to talk to her about my little dog.The other customer joined in and the three of us had a lovely conversation about her dogs and her horses together with shared photos.   Your team member is Page, and what an absolutely delightful young lady she is.

We chatted about her dogs and her horses and I have to say it was the highlight of my day. I was sorry when she looked at her watch and said " oops break is nearly over - better get back to work".

She is an asset to Bunnings and I hope she progresses up the staff chain and gets the recognition she deserves.

Sincerely.

John Bowering

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Delightful team member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @JohnBowering, and many thanks for your feedback.

It is always fantastic to hear when someone has a memorable experience in-store. I'll contact you via private message for additional information so that I can pass on your feedback about Page.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jules2
Finding My Feet

Nominate a staff member for their service

I'd like to nominate Harry for his knowledgeable help today 26/2/24 at approx. 6pm at Pymble Bunnings.

After searching for a long time and asking at the front desk we were sent to the wrong isle but finally found Harry to direct us to the product we were looking for and with his help it was exactly what we wanted.

3 cheers for Harry.

Julie McGrath

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Nominate a staff member for their service

It's great to hear that Harry was able to provide you with brilliant customer service. I'll be sure to pass your feedback on to his leadership team; I know they'll be pleased.

Many thanks for letting us know.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects