Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Can roller blinds be cut down to size?

HPM
Finding My Feet

Can roller blinds be cut down to size?

I have the ones with the beaded cord at one end. A combination of blockout and some light filtering/transparent. I have read they can and they can not be resized. I would appreciate anyone who has been though the process successfully and is happy to provide instructions, would be helpful and appreciated.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Can roller blinds be cut down to size?

Hello @HPM 

I've actually answered your query in this discussion - Can roller blinds be cut down to size? Did you purchase the roller blinds from the store? Would you happen to have the brand and model of the blind? Perhaps we can track down instructions for it. 

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
HPM
Finding My Feet

Thanks @EricL. No brand or identifying labels. Where in the house when purchased. Might have to try my luck and see how I go.

Thanks again.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @HPM 

My best advice is to take pictures or a video of the steps you'll be taking when disassembling the blind. In this manner you'll have a reference to look at when putting it back together.

Please keep us updated with your progress, we look forward to seeing the blinds adjusted.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects