Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What's the difference between Dulux Domino and Monument?

Alz1
Just Starting Out

What's the difference between Dulux Domino and Monument?

Hi I recently painted my roof a monument colour now I have a front wooden rail plus windows I want to paint, I would like to know the difference between a dulux domino & a dulux monument colour, are they pretty much the same ?

I am not sure which one to use, please help

Thanks

Alz

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Outdoor paint

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Alz1. It's amazing to have you join us and many thanks for your inquiry regarding the distinction between Dulux colours.

To get a better idea of the difference between the two shades, I recommend visiting your nearest Bunnings store and examining the sample cards in person. Additionally, you can consult with a Paint Expert and even request sample pots of Dulux Domino to test out yourself.

For your convenience, I've included online swatches below. However, please keep in mind that the colours may not appear accurate on your screen due to variations in colour calibration. The Monument does look to be a lighter shade but I encourage you to visit a Bunnings store and review the colour cards in person.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects