Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to match outdoor table with Mimosa Malibu range?

edf
Just Starting Out

How to match outdoor table with Mimosa Malibu range?

Hi. I have purchased the Mimosa Malibu outdoor dining chairs and outdoor lounge, but unfortunately the 180cm outdoor dining table is out of stock. The 210cm outdoor dining table is too big for our deck. Can anyone recommend an alternative outdoor dining table which would match with the Mimosa Malibu range and / or a stain I could apply so that the table matches? The Mimosa Malibu range is made out of Eucalyptus hardwood.

https://www.bunnings.com.au/mimosa-malibu-3-seater-lounge_p0177353 

https://www.bunnings.com.au/mimosa-malibu-dining-chair_p0177351?region_id=112440&gad_source=1&gbraid... 

Jewelleryrescue
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Match outdoor table with Mimosa Malibu range

Hi @edf 

Maybe You  can  order that dining  table through bunnings special orders desk from another store.

Or you might be able to shop directly at google  Mimosa online store  would be much  easier than trying to buy other furnature and stain matching it.

Good luck on your  hunt

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @edf. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about outdoor tables.

I think it would be best to stick with the Malibu range. Please let me know your nearest store location so I can check stock availability in the surrounding area. If there is nothing available, I can make enquiries with Mimosa when they re-open as to when this product will become available.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
edf
Just Starting Out

Hi Mitchell. Thanks for your reply. My nearest store is Subiaco in WA. However, there don’t appear to be any 180cm Mimosa Malibu tables anywhere in WA. What are my options / what do you recommend?

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @edf,

I've contacted the team at Bunnings Subiaco and requested they check whether an order can be placed for that item. They'll contact you with the availability.

Currently, there is no stock of a table in those approximate sizes that could be stained to suit the Malibu's colouring.

Once you hear back from the team, we can explore other options, but it might be a case of needing to wait until the supplier has more stock available.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects