Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to install garden screen from the ground up?

mukeshkaura1
Finding My Feet

How to install garden screen from the ground up?

Hello experts, can I please take your opinion on how to get these Matrix garden screens installed? The tools and accessories required to get them up. We are thinking to get at least two up (concrete base). Ideally after the metal the pole as they are taller to be put inside the patio. Please feel free to divert me to an online link if this has been asked previously. Appreciate your help!

Garden screen 2410 x 1205mmGarden screen 2410 x 1205mmInsideInsideOutsideOutside 

JacobZ
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to install garden screen from the ground up?

Hi @mukeshkaura1,

Thank you for your question.

These Matrix screens are designed for installation using Matrix 1.9m Screen Support Post With Cap Foot And Mount Kit, which will need to be attached to the concrete using masonry anchors.

For installation, you will require a drill such as Ryobi 18V ONE+ Hammer Drill All Rounder Kit as well as some drill and driver bits. A good starter kit with an assortment of drill and driver bits is the Ryobi 50 - Piece Impact Drill and Drive Set.

To mount the posts to the concrete, you will need to purchase masonry anchors such as Ramset 14g x 45mm Black Hex Masonry Screw and a suitable masonry bit. If you have any trouble selecting the masonry bit, bring your masonry screws with you to the Tool Shop and the helpful team will be able to assist with selecting a suitable bit. Once you have everything you require, it will be a matter of following the instructions.

If you need any assistance with your project once you have selected your materials, please don't hesitate to reach out, I would be more than happy to assist further.

Jacob

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects