Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to colour blend with other colours?

wazziebear
Just Starting Out

How to colour blend with other colours?

Sorry no photos at present but painting outside 2 story weatherboard and brick and tile home. Doing Campignon grey weatherboards which are on the roof. Guttering and roofing tiles Black Monument. Facet boards are going to be white. Front fence is also Campignon grey as well on outside. Wife wants cream on inside of fence. I want cream on front door and ceiling and under eaves. The rest white. Without a picture after hours what colour cream does anybody recommend. I know I can visit the store tomorrow as well. Love to picture it now. 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How to colour blending with other colours?

Sorry @wazziebear, I think members are always going to want to see photos for a project like this so they can see what you are working with. Let me know if you need a hand uploading some. 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We are looking forward to seeing how you can transform your home.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to colour blending with other colours?

Hello @wazziebear 

Although I'm familiar with the colours you've mentioned. It would definitely help if we could see a photo of the house and fence. 

Have you taken into consideration that darker colours absorb more heat? Will you be having turf or soil next to your fence? Mud splatter from the rain is more visible on a bright fence.

We look forward to seeing photos of your house.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects