Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to attach bamboo fencing onto Colorbond?

bunlovers
Getting Established

How to attach bamboo fencing onto Colorbond?

How to attach bamboo fencing onto colourbond fence !!?????The fence I want to put the bamboo screening on as it’s ugly as like this.The fence I want to put the bamboo screening on as it’s ugly as like this.

image.jpg

Kermit
Amassing an Audience

Re: advice

Hey @bunlovers,

You will need to make a frame I would think. Have a look at what @ProjectPete did with his outdoor pool area to clad his colourbond fence. I will try to find you a link...

Re: advice

Thanks for the tag @Kermit 

@bunlovers Without putting too much thought into it, I'd say making up a small frame would be the way to go. You could hook and hang at different points along the fence and bamboo but I worry that it'd lose its shape over time with the weather - it depends on how sturdy the bamboo fencing actually is.

----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How to attach bamboo fencing onto Colorbond?

Hi @bunlovers,

Just wondering how you are going with your fence. Do you still need a hand with anything? If so, let me know and I can tag users who have completed similar projects, like @Shannon who shared this fence extension and this bamboo fence panel.  

We are looking forward to seeing how the finished project looks. 

Let me also extend an overdue but very warm welcome to Workshop. We're pleased you could join us and look forward to reading more about your projects and plans. Feel free to post anytime you need assistance or have something to share. 

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects